Saturday, April 26, 2014

Solo Touring around Lisbon...for Now!

Of course, I was spoiled with both Nancy and Peter being here for nearly two and a half weeks....I had to go back to what most of this visit has been, sorting out where I want to go and JUST go! And some days, I still pretend I live here and go not very far and do what you do when you just live someplace-laundry, cleaning, grocery shop!
So that is what I have done. "Trammed" and tramped all over the city....
...warned on the tram about pick pockets

LOVING the tile all over the city!

Returned to enjoy the sunset

Tried not to trip on the sidewalks (success so far!)!

Try to look up and down not to miss anything!



Tram stop with minimal covering
...and keep finding new places to visit before I leave.

Thanks again for coming along with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment