Friday, November 15, 2013

The Nice Chocolat Extravaganza in Nice at the Sea!!!

Today through Sunday this gala is being held. I went today and hopefully avoided some of the mob scene! This is the same place where the Sailing event was based as well as last week's Marathon tents.
While it was primarily chocolate vendors, they also had vintners, cookies, teas, and plenty of free   samples! (You could probably eat the $5 admission charge quite quickly!  It was interesting to see the different shapes and decorations they made with the chocolate! The vendors appeared to be only local Nice shops, so I could not try any Madagascar chocolates, Joan!




Neglected to get the price of this great edible shirt!




























 When I left the tent area, I walked down the lovely sunny windy Promenade to see if the Peace display I had seen in rocks, written in French and English, was still in place, and it was! I wished I had talked with the man when he was doing it, to learn the story behind the story. Maybe I will see him another day!


 Thanks for coming along!

No comments:

Post a Comment