Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Winding Down in Nice...

Family time

Sunday January 19th

It was the fourth day of SERIOUS rain! I know, I know, and IF it had been snow, we would be buried....But after the Meetup coffee, I wanted to go walk along the Promenade des Etats Unis. What a huge difference from so many previous Sundays!



And with all the news about Hollande's latest escapades, I found this interesting.


At 3:30 I ambled over to the church in the Port for their weekly hour-long concert, which was delightful as ever-especially with the gloomy weather.
Really enjoyed watching the kettle drum player..




That night I had dinner with Mike and Tim. Mike made a delicious Thai dish with lots of veggies and duck.


L to R: Mike the Chef, and Tim, the sommelier
It was a perfect day to end a rainy day in Nice, as I watch the calendar gallop towards January 31st, when I am off to Collioure and more adventures!

Thanks for coming along!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment