Thursday, July 25, 2013

..............Time Is Getting SHORTER!!!!

...and now there are four nights in the old homestead.......GOLLY, GOLLY GOLLY!!!!
Where to start? WOW!!!

THE VISA PROCESS!!  DONE..story to come later...However, see the emails at the bottom.....
HOUSE RENTAL....DONE...another story to come later!
CAR SALE..DONE..DITTO

Whew, so what else is there??
So, my wonderful friend Joan kindly offered to come and spend two days helping me...when she left the things to be done were things which only I can do!!!! THANKS, Joan!!

Now I am caught up in the final throes of packing and the other details so I will be out the door Monday morning for la belle France...

Do, check back in...I will be better at updating my blog.......I would love you to travel along with me!!








De 
Envoyé : vendredi 12 juillet 2013 10:00
À : visas.boston-fslt@diplomatie.gouv.fr
Objet : Visa application BOS20131750004
Importance : Haute
I UNDERSTAND THAT A DECISION HAS BEEN REACHED REGARDSIN MY APPLICATION, BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO GO TO SEE IF IT HAS BEEN ACCEPTED.
Please advise.
Thank you,
Deborah


That information is only delievered in person. Please come to the Consulate to pick up your passport

Monday - Friday 2:30-3:30

Rachel Sibley
Service des Visas
Consulat général de France à Boston
31 Saint James Avenue, Suite 750
Boston, MA 02116

 

1 comment: